as your online shop recently experienced a drop in the number of customers? Increased bounce rates? Figures below expectations and you’re not sure what’s the cause? We’re here to help you find out. With our Platform Analysis we identify areas responsible for low performance and potential improvement.
During the audit, external experts will look at your shop from the perspective of new audiences and experienced sales platform specialists. They will delve into individual areas of your website's functionality and identify specific actions to improve the efficiency of your shop. Our recommendations will help you benefit from:
- More opportunities for shop development
- Greater scalability
- Improving site visibility
- Optimising app performance
- Enhanced data security
- Increasing page loading speed
- Better user experience
- Attracting new customers and retaining existing ones
But what exactly do we analyse?
Our team of experts are assessing your online shop against specific functionality standards in the areas of UX, Performance, Visibility and Security.
Is your shop comfortable and intuitive for the customer? Elements to be assessed are for example:
- Page loading speed
- Attractiveness and fit of the design
- Intuitiveness of the website navigation
Is your system architecture and server environment fit to make your shop run quickly and smoothly. Elements to be assessed are for example:
- Quality and speed of the frontend and backend layers
- Code compliance with standards for the relevant area
- The shop's ability to handle increased traffic
- Configuration of necessary hosting services and their application
Even the best optimised and most intuitive shop won't make money for itself if customers don't come to it. So we’re looking into:
- Website traffic, i.e. website views, number of new and returning users, bounce rate, time spent on site, etc.
- The use of keywords
- Search Engine compatibility
- Content structure, i.e. avoiding walls of text in favour of a readable structure
Online shops are popular targets for cybercriminals. So we’re looking into finding any gaps and weaknesses that could be the source of data leakage. Elements include:
- SSL certificate
- Security of the payment process
- Compliance with data protection legislation
- Security of access and authorisation
Time is money: Speed up your store – now
Check out our ebook to learn more about what an e-commerce audit is, why it’s worth conducting one, what elements of the shop are evaluated, and how to choose the right business partner. Or contact us straight away – we’ll be happy to help.